Christmas In Sooke a la Melanie
Melanie of Fresh Leaf Designs shares her Christmas in Sooke wish List:
1. Elegant necklace by Daphne Elaine http://www.sookeharbourhouse.com/2009/07/08/daphne-elaine-raymond/
2. Tugwell Creek Meade http://www.tugwellcreekfarm.com/meads.htm
3. Framed art by @discoversooke – I love my Mystic beach B&W print - http://www.vandervalk.ca/
4. Hemp hoodie http://tinyurl.com/yf6kpre
5 Painting from Corinne Orazietti http://islandspiritartworks.com/index.html (probably the most pricey item on the list but a great art investment)
6. Gift Certificate from local restaurant – I love Stone Pipe Grill for great hospitality toward kids but there are several worth a visit!
7. Phoebe Dunbar – Woodturner extraordinaire
8. Knotty Linda – http://www.knottylinda.com/ the quality of these is amazing – just ordered one in Turquoise.
9. Barb Sinclair – woven arts – scarves of all sizes colors and yarns, woven by a true artist
10. Stampin Up supplies – I love the home decor line - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/corrina_robb/productline7
Bouns: Stocking stuffers – 1 lb coffee from Local Sooke coffee houses; Visit Sooke Harbour House gift store, Inksfish gallery and http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_south/sookenewsmirror/entertainment/63614792.html?mobile=true for great selection of local artists!!
Melanie is the founder of Fresh Leaf Designs and inventor of the Cushion Corset and other elegant throw cushions…. http://www.freshleafdesigns.com/